Bring the entire family for an afternoon lunch on the water! It’s summertime in the city, so come aboard and enjoy a relaxing river cruise.
SHOWBOAT LUNCHEON CRUISE & TOUR
Showboat Luncheon Cruise & Tour
All New in 2022! Sailing Wednesday Afternoons!
Join us on a Wednesday afternoon for a grand riverboat tour on the Three Rivers of Pittsburgh! Enjoy our show-stopping, fantastic entertainment featuring some of Western Pennsylvania’s best entertainers! And, of course, our fabulous luncheon buffet will be available upon boarding and believe us, you won’t go home hungry! So come on down to the rivers and enjoy the sights and entertainment only aboard the Gateway Clipper!
LUNCHEON CRUISE & TOUR TRIP DETAILS:
- Enjoy Fabulous Dining as you cruise & tour Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers!
- Experience the BEST WAY TO SEE PITTSBURGH from our grand riverboat. Our captain narrates the sights to make your visit to Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers complete!
- Our delicious buffet is open for dining at the time of boarding and will remain up 30 minutes past sailing.
- Our full-service bars feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine, and soda and are located on both the first and second decks of all vessels. And we have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- We are happy that you chose a Gateway Clipper Fleet Cruise and Tour to celebrate your special day or occasion! Let our Cruise Director know and we will try to make your celebration even more special!
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! Our crew is happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise and tour on the Three Rivers!
- And you don’t have to just sit in your seat…we encourage all our passengers to take a stroll around our grand riverboat! Stroll up to the third deck and enjoy the breathtaking view that only a Gateway Clipper Fleet Cruise & Tour can give you of Pittsburgh!
- Make a memory of your cruise! Boarding photos are available for purchase that keep those memories alive forever!
- June 15: Lee Alverson’s Tribute to Elton John – “One Man, One Piano”
- July 13: The Women of Broadway by Leap of Faith Productions
- August 10: A Tribute to Neil Diamond by Chris Denem
- September 14: Bo Wagner’s “Let’s Be Frank” Tribute to Frank Sinatra
- Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin Jus Lie
- Sauteed Natural Chicken Breast with Apricot Glaze
- Parmesan Roasted New Potatoes
- Vegetable Paella Inspired Rice Pilaf
- Candied Baby Carrots
- Green Beans with Toasted Almonds
- Garden Fresh Salad Greens and Accoutrements with Buttermilk Ranch and Italian Vinaigrette Dressings
- Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls and Creamery Butter
- Strawberry Short Cake
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Hot Tea
Menus, prices, entertainment, dates, and times are subject to change.