Bring the entire family for an afternoon lunch on the water! It’s summertime in the city, so come aboard and enjoy a relaxing river cruise.
All New! Wednesday Showboat Luncheon Cruises!
Join us on a Wednesday afternoon for a grand riverboat tour on the Three Rivers of Pittsburgh! Enjoy our show-stopping, fantastic entertainment featuring some of Western Pennsylvania’s best entertainers! And, of course, our fabulous luncheon buffet will be available upon boarding and believe us, you won’t go home hungry! So come on down to the rivers and enjoy the sights and entertainment only aboard the Gateway Clipper!
- Enjoy a fabulous lunch out on the water as you sail the beautiful three rivers. Enjoy narration of our city sights!
- Our full service bars feature liquor, beer, wine, and soda and are located on both decks of the vessel. We have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- After lunch, take a stroll on the outer decks and relax and then get ready sit back and enjoy our fabulous tribute entertainers!
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! The crew is happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise on the Three Rivers, or you can refer to the on-board itinerary that you receive when you board the vessel.
- June 15: Lee Alverson’s Tribute to Elton John – “One Man, One Piano”
- July 13: The Women of Broadway by Leap of Faith Productions
- August 10: A Tribute to Neil Diamond by Chris Denem
- September 14: Bo Wagner’s “Let’s Be Frank” Tribute to Frank Sinatra
- Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin Jus Lie
- Sauteed Natural Chicken Breast with Apricot Glaze
- Parmesan Roasted New Potatoes
- Vegetable Paella Inspired Rice Pilaf
- Candied Baby Carrots
- Green Beans with Toasted Almonds
- Garden Fresh Salad Greens and Accoutrements with Buttermilk Ranch and Italian Vinaigrette Dressings
- Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls and Creamery Butter
- Strawberry Short Cake
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Hot Tea
Menus, prices, entertainment, dates, and times are subject to change.