Experience the lush scenery from our top deck, enjoy our tasty Autumn Harvest luncheon ,and then get ready for the one-of-a-kind show “The Autumn Harvest Serenade Revue.”
SATURDAY LUNCHEON CRUISE & TOUR
- Children (1 - 12 years old)
Saturday Lunch Cruise & Tour
Enjoy an Afternoon Cruise & Tour on Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers
Bring the entire family for an afternoon lunch on the water as you cruise along the Three Rivers. Sit back and watch the river go by as you enjoy a grand luncheon buffet. It’s summertime in the city, so come aboard and enjoy one of the best river cruises in the USA!
LUNCHEON CRUISE & TOUR TRIP DETAILS:
- Enjoy Fabulous Dining as you cruise & tour Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers!
- Experience the BEST WAY TO SEE PITTSBURGH from our grand riverboat. Our captain narrates the sights to make your visit to Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers complete!
- Our delicious buffet is open for dining at the time of boarding and will remain up 30 minutes past sailing.
- Our full-service bars feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine, and soda and are located on both the first and second decks of all vessels. And we have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- We are happy that you chose a Gateway Clipper Fleet Cruise and Tour to celebrate your special day or occasion! Let our Cruise Director know and we will try to make your celebration even more special!
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! Our crew is happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise and tour on the Three Rivers!
- And you don’t have to just sit in your seat…we encourage all our passengers to take a stroll around our grand riverboat! Stroll up to the third deck and enjoy the breathtaking view that only a Gateway Clipper Fleet Cruise & Tour can give you of Pittsburgh!
- Make a memory of your cruise! Boarding photos are available for purchase that keep those memories alive forever!
- Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin Jus Lie
- Sauteed Natural Chicken Breast with Apricot Glaze
- Parmesan Roasted New Potatoes
- Vegetable Paella Inspired Rice Pilaf
- Candied Baby Carrots
- Green Beans with Toasted Almonds
- Chopped Garden Salad with Accoutrements served with Buttermilk Ranch and Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls and Creamery Butter
- Chef’s Selection of Dessert
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Hot Tea
Menus, prices, entertainment, dates, and times are subject to change.