BBQ LOCK AND DAM DINNER CRUISE & TOUR
ALL NEW 2023 MENU!
- Children (1 - 12 years old)
ALL NEW MENU- Cruise Through a Lock
and Dam on this Dinner Cruise in Pittsburgh!
Ahoy! We have revised our menu to create an
all new dining experience, the BBQ Lock & Dam cruise for 2024!
Come aboard a classic Pittsburgh dining and sightseeing cruise that is fun and exciting for the entire family! Enjoy our ALL NEW MENU, passage through a Lock and Dam, music, and the beautiful sights of the Three Rivers!
*On very rare occasions, this cruise nay not pass through a lock due to unexpected lock closures or delays that are beyond our control.
PITTSBURGH DINNER CRUISE & TOUR TRIP DETAILS:
- Buffet Dinner will be available upon boarding, please help yourself. The food will remain available for 30 minutes after sailing.
- A full-service cash bar is available on board- ask our bartenders for the weekly special! Must be 21+ with valid photo ID to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Our friendly photo team will capture a boarding picture of your group- you can purchase the day of OR pre purchase during check out.
- This cruise features DJ Entertainment, brief narration, and the most beautiful city skyline in the USA!
- Click the “Book Now” button to purchase tickets, appetizers, souvenirs and more.
- We suggest casual attire.
ALL NEW MENU for 2024!
- Spice Rubbed Pork Ribs with Memphis Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
- Kansas City BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters
- Baked Mac and Cheese
- Baked Beans with Sweet Sausage
- Chuckwagon Blend of Corn and Peppers
- Pittsburgh Style Cole Slaw
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon, Shredded Cheddar with Raisins, In a Creamy Dressing
- Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls and Creamery Butter
- Chef’s Selection of Desserts
- Freshly Brewed Coffee & Hot Tea