We’ve combined two of our favorite cruises into one fantastic dining and sightseeing cruise for the entire family! Enjoy our famous BBQ, passage through a Lock & Dam, and the sights of the Three Rivers!
A Classic Pittsburgh Tour!
Join us out on the water Labor Day – September 6 as the one, the only Lenny Gomulka & Chicago Push come back to Pittsburgh! Come aboard and enjoy the best in polka by this 12 time Grammy nominee and Polka Hall of Fame Member! Plus, Larry Walk, another Polka Hall of Fame Member, will also be on board as Master of Ceremonies. It’s going to be a great day of Polka Fun for everyone – young and old – so get your dancing shoes out and join us!
- Sail the Three Rivers aboard a 3 hour cruise and enjoy the best Polka you will hear in the ‘Burgh you will hear all summer!
- Enjoy the music of Polka Legends – Lenny Gomulka and Chicago Push! Hosted by Polka Hall of Fame DJ – Larry Walk!
- Get ready to dance as you set sail on Pittsburgh’s only floating Dance Club!
- Sit back and relax on third deck and view the beautiful Pittsburgh skyline.
- Our Full Service bars feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine and soda and are located on both decks of vessel. And we have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh Style!
- Kielbasa & Sauerkraut Sandwich
- Buttered Pierogies with Onions
- Hot Sausage Sandwich
- Hot Dog
- Nachos with Cheese
- Freshly Brewed Coffee or Hot Tea