We’ve combined two of our favorite cruises into one fantastic dining and sightseeing cruise for the entire family! Enjoy our famous BBQ, passage through a Lock & Dam, and the sights of the Three Rivers!
LENNY GOMULKA & CHICAGO PUSH POLKA CRUISE & TOUR
Polka Cruise & Tour
Featuring Lenny Gomulka & Chicago Push
Join us out on the water Labor Day – September 5 as the one, the only Lenny Gomulka & Chicago Push come back to Pittsburgh! Enjoy the best in polka by this 12-time Grammy nominee and Polka Hall of Fame Member! Plus, Larry Walk, another Polka Hall of Fame Member, will be your Master of Ceremonies. It’s going to be a great day of Polka Fun for everyone!
Dance Trip Details:
- Enjoy Fabulous Polka Dance Party as you cruise & tour Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers!
- Experience the BEST WAY TO SEE PITTSBURGH from our grand riverboat.
- Our full-service bars feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine, and soda and are located on both the first and second decks of all vessels. And we have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! Our crew is happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise and tour on the Three Rivers!
- And you don’t have to just sit in your seat…we encourage all our passengers to take a stroll around our grand riverboat! Stroll up to the third deck and enjoy the breathtaking view that only a Gateway Clipper Fleet Cruise & Tour can give you of Pittsburgh!
- Make a memory of your cruise! Boarding photos are available for purchase that keep those memories alive forever!
- Kielbasa & Sauerkraut Sandwich with Bagged Snack
- Hot Sausage Sandwich with Bagged Snack
- Hot Dog with Bagged Snack
- Buttered Pierogies with Onions over Haluski
- Nachos with Cheese
- Freshly Brewed Coffee or Hot Tea