The only way to see Pittsburgh and truly learn about her past, present, and future is aboard one of our Pittsburgh sightseeing cruises, where you hear what makes the area so special!
Join Us for a Frightful Trip on the Three Rivers…
Hear “true” haunted tales of Pittsburgh as our team provides you with a rich collection of ghost stories and tales that center around historical areas and landmarks along the Three Rivers as well as under the waters! Does the “Monongahela Monster” really exist? Who haunts the old Allegheny County Jail? Learn the answers to these questions and many more aboard this entertaining cruise! Plus, in honor of the spooky month of October… you may be frightfully surprised by a classic Halloween character!
- GROUPONS CANNOT BE REDEEMED ON THIS CRUISE. GROUPONS ONLY VALID ON THREE RIVERS SIGHTSEEING CRUISES
- Experience a one-hour tour sailing the 3 Rivers of Pittsburgh – the Allegheny, Monongahela, and Ohio River.
- All cruises feature an on board snack bar and full service bar for purchase.
- Due to USCG directives, there are times when we are unable to sail all Three Rivers.
- PLEASE NOTE: 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO EACH SAILING TIME, WE STOP SELLING TICKETS FOR UPCOMING SCHEDULED CRUISE.
Hot Dog: $2.50
Bagged Snack: $1.50
All Day Lollipop: $2.00
Cash and credit cards accepted as payment
ALL PRICES ARE PLUS PA SALES TAX