Hop on board with the kids and meet the one and only Easter Bunny! This lovely afternoon cruise is an event for the entire family, complete with music, dancing, face painting, and more!
- Children (1 - 12 years old)
An Unforgettable Easter Dinner
Come aboard and celebrate Easter with family and friends aboard a Gateway Clipper Easter Dining Cruise. Enjoy a hassle-free holiday, out on the water with the ones you love! We promise to make your Easter a special day that you will remember for years to come.
- Fabulous dining on the water featuring our delicious Easter buffet!
- Our full-service bars feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine and soda and are located on both decks of the vessel. And we have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Our house DJs will be playing all your favorites from today and some great oldies from the ’70s, ’80s, and ’90s! And they know how to get the party started! Celebrating a special day or occasion? Let our DJ host know and we’ll try to make it even more special!
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! Our crew will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise on the Three Rivers! Or, you can refer to our onboard itinerary that you will receive when you board the vessel!
- Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin Jus Lie
- Sauteed Natural Chicken Breast with Apricot Glaze
- Parmesan Roasted New Potatoes
- Vegetable Paella Inspired Rice Pilaf
- Candied Baby Carrots
- Green Beans with Toasted Almonds
- Garden Fresh Salad Greens & Accoutrements
with Buttermilk Ranch & Italian Vinaigrette
- Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls & Butter
- Chef’s Selection of Desserts
- Freshly Brewed Coffee & Hot Tea