FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND IN PITTSBURGH
Fourth of July Events in Pittsburgh
Things to do for the Fourth of July
Celebrate America out on the water! Enjoy a series of Pittsburgh events aboard the Gateway Clipper Fleet this July.
Gateway Clipper Fleet events are sailing all weekend long, even into the holiday week!
Choose a dinner cruise to celebrate or a one hour narrated sightseeing tour. Pittsburgh will be busy, make your holiday weekend memorable by booking your river cruise today!
Events in Pittsburgh:
- Three Rivers Sightseeing Cruise- AVAILABLE TO BOOK! Sailing DAILY starting Friday, June 30 through the holiday week!
- Captain’s Dinner Cruise, Saturday July 1- CLICK HERE
- Sunset Dinner Cruise, Sunday July 2- CLICK HERE
- Pirate Baseball Shuttle- CLICK HERE
- Fourth of July Dinner- SOLD OUT!
- Fourth of July Evening Firework’s Cruises- SOLD OUT
Click here for Baseball Schedule!