Let the season sparkle on the river! Raise your glass and toast friends and colleagues in a holiday celebration onboard a Pittsburgh riverboat tour with a delicious buffet and holiday music.
Spread Holiday Cheer
Help us spread holiday cheer up and down the rivers aboard our Pittsburgh Riverboat Holiday Tour! Feast on our festive lunch menu and enjoy our holiday musical revue – “Sing a Letter to Santa!” Join elves from Santa’s workshop as they answer letters to Santa in song!
- The holiday spirit is alive aboard our all-new Holiday Luncheon Cruise complete with festive holiday decor! Celebrate with co-workers, family, and friends out on the water aboard an afternoon holiday extravaganza!
- Featuring the ALL-NEW holiday show – “Sing a Letter to Santa!” A hilarious holiday musical revue featuring the elves from Santa’s workshop as they answer letters to Santa in song!
- Fabulous holiday dining on the water featuring our all new Holiday Luncheon Buffet! Our buffet will be open when you board the boat! You can visit the buffet anytime you are ready to dine.
- Our full-service bars feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine and soda and are located on both decks of the vessel. And we have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Celebrating a special day or occasion? Let our cruise director know and we and we’ll try to make it even more special!
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step onboard! Our crew will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise on the Three Rivers! Or, you can refer to our onboard itinerary that you will receive when you board the vessel!
- Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin Jus Lie
- Sauteed Natural Chicken Breast with Apricot Glaze
- Parmesan Roasted New Potatoes
- Garden Green Beans with Toasted Almonds
- Vegetable Paella Inspired Rice Pilaf
- Garden Fresh Salad Greens and Accoutrements with Buttermilk Ranch and Italian Vinaigrette Dressings
- Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls and Creamery Butter
- Chocolate Devil’s Food Cake
- Apple Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Hot Tea Service