Looking for fun and unique evening out in Pittsburgh? Join us for a great dinner, music, dancing, and fabulous views of the city skyline to experience a true taste of Pittsburgh!
- Children (1 - 12 years old)
Cruise The Three Pittsburgh Rivers
The only way to see the City and truly learn about her past, present, and future is aboard one of our Pittsburgh river cruises. Your tour begins on the Monongahela River and continues on both the Allegheny and Ohio Rivers, all while our captain and narrator relay the interesting facts, tales, and river lore that make Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania so special!
- COVID-19 practices will be in place on this trip. Please follow stated guidelines and requests while aboard.
- Experience a one-hour tour sailing the Pittsburgh River including the Allegheny, Monongahela, and Ohio River
- All sightseeing cruises feature an onboard snack bar and full service bar for purchase
- Due to USCG directives, there are times when we are unable to sail all Three Rivers.
- PLEASE NOTE: 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO EACH SAILING TIME, WE STOP SELLING TICKETS FOR UPCOMING SCHEDULED CRUISE.
Hot Dog: $2.50
Bagged Snack: $1.50
All Day Lollipop: $2.00
Cash and credit cards accepted as payment
ALL PRICES ARE PLUS PA SALES TAX
Summer Schedule 2020
All cruises feature CLASSIC SIGHTSEEING TOUR NARRATION
11:00 a.m. – Classic Sightseeing Tour
1:30 p.m. – Classic Sightseeing Tour
4:00 p.m. – Classic Sightseeing Tour
6:30 p.m. – Classic Sightseeing Tour
2020 Summer Tour Narration Theme until further notice: Classic Sightseeing Tour:
Classic Sightseeing Tour Description: Our classic tour provides an overview of the city, highlighting significant buildings, landmarks, bridges, and lush landscape visible from the Three Rivers. Enjoy learning about these amazing sites as our captain and on-board narrator share fun and historic stories about life in Pittsburgh and on the rivers!