We’ve combined two of our favorite cruises into one fantastic dining and sightseeing cruise for the entire family! Enjoy our famous BBQ, passage through a Lock & Dam, and the sights of the Three Rivers!
- Children (1 - 12 years old)
Relax on Our Pittsburgh Cruise During Sunset!
The weekend is the time to relax, unwind, and have fun! Join us out on the water aboard our Sunset Dinner Cruise. Sailing Friday Evenings, this cruise features the fabulous sunset dinner buffet with delicious hometown favorites, music, and the beautiful sights as the sun sets on the Three Rivers. So bring family, friends, colleagues, or that special someone and just enjoy yourself out on the river this weekend!
- Fabulous dining on the water featuring our delicious sunset dinner buffet!
- Feel free to take a stroll on the outer decks before or after you dine!
- Our wonderful buffet is open for dining at boarding
- Our full service bars feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine, and soda and are located on both decks of vessel. And we have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Celebrating a special day or occasion? Let our Cruise Director know and so they can try to make it even more special!
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! Our crew is happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise on the Three Rivers! Or you can refer to our on-board itinerary that you receive when you board the vessel!
- Pork Ribeye with House Made Asian Duck Sauce
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Creamy Marsala Wine Sauce
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Three Cheese Macaroni & Cheese
- Honey Glazed Baby Carrots with Brown Sugar and Pecans
- Corn, Zucchini, and Pepper Saute
- Garden Salad and Accoutrements served with Buttermilk Ranch and Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls with Creamery Butter
- Chef’s Selection of Desserts
- Hot Coffee & Tea Service