Bring the entire family for an afternoon lunch on the water! It’s summertime in the city, so come aboard and enjoy a relaxing river cruise.
- Children (1 - 12 years old)
Join Lady Luck on an Afternoon Riverboat Ride!
Your grand riverboat tour boards at historic Station Square. Once on board, we serve you a fabulous luncheon buffet, and then it’s showtime, featuring some of the region’s best entertainers! In 2021, there will be no drop off at Rivers Casino due to construction. All Tour Operators should contact Rivers Casino Group Sales to coordinate visit.
- Enjoy a fabulous lunch out on the water as you sail the beautiful three rivers. Enjoy narration of our city sights!
- Our full service bars feature liquor, beer, wine, and soda and are located on both decks of the vessel. We have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- After lunch, take a stroll on the outer decks and relax and then get ready sit back and enjoy our fabulous tribute entertainers!
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! The crew is happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise on the Three Rivers, or you can refer to the on-board itinerary that you receive when you board the vessel.
- June 25: Neil Diamond & Johnny Cash Tribute – Chris Denem
- July 16: A Salute to Ireland – Cahal Dunne
- August 20: Elvis Lives! A Tribute to the King! – Randy Galioto
- September 17: Neil Diamond Tribute – Chris Denem
- Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin Jus Lie
- Sauteed Natural Chicken Breast with Apricot Glaze
- Parmesan Roasted New Potatoes
- Vegetable Paella Inspired Rice Pilaf
- Candied Baby Carrots
- Green Beans with Toasted Almonds
- Garden Fresh Salad Greens and Accoutrements with Buttermilk Ranch and Italian Vinaigrette Dressings
- Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls and Creamery Butter
- Strawberry Short Cake
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Hot Tea
Menus, prices, entertainment, dates, and times are subject to change.