We’ve combined two of our favorite cruises into one fantastic dining and sightseeing cruise for the entire family! Enjoy our famous BBQ, passage through a Lock & Dam, and the sights of the Three Rivers!
LOCK & DAM SIGHTSEEING CRUISE
- Child (1 - 12 years old)
A Special Sightseeing Cruise on the Three Rivers
If you are looking for something fun and unique to do during the week with the family, come on down to the river for a sightseeing cruise that includes a trip through a lock! Enjoy a narrated tour of the sights around Pittsburgh and then you’ll experience ‘locking thru” in real time! It’s a great Thursday night out on the water!
- As we set sail, our Captain narrates sights around Pittsburgh and along the three rivers.
- Once we arrive at the lock, you experience the process of “locking thru” in real time! You don’t want to miss this exciting experience!
- After we exit the lock and head back to the city, enjoy music and the beautiful sights of the Three Rivers on the outer decks.
- Our full service bars feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine, and soda and are located on both decks of the vessel. We have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Celebrating a special day or occasion? Let our Cruise Director know and so they can try to make it even more special!
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! Our crew is happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise on the Three Rivers! Or you can refer to our on-board itinerary that you receive when you board the vessel!