Prepare to be “shocked” as our Professors of Fun demonstrate the weird and magical principles of science. Kids then have the opportunity to join in the exciting hands-on experiments!
Kids’ Pirate Cruise on the Three Rivers!
Ahoy, mateys! Get ready to sail on a pirate adventure! Join our captain and his crew as they follow clues to discover hidden treasure! Upon boarding. the young scalawags go through pirate training, where they learn their pirate name, how to talk like a pirate, the parts of the ship, and sword training. The little pirates even get to walk the plank! After they complete training and take the pirate pledge, it’s time to follow the clues that lead them to the bountiful treasure chest and the pirate booty! ARRRGH!
- It’s a fun and interactive cruise for the kids as they get to meet and interact with our pirates on the water!
- The cruise includes interactive play and games as our young scalawags train to be members of Captain’s Pirate Crew!
- Face painting, souvenirs, balloons, and photos are available for purchase. Not included in the ticket price.
- Have a tasty snack or a cool drink from our snack bar and full service bar available for purchase.
- Cheese Pizza: $2.50/slice
- Pepperoni Pizza: $3.00/slice
- Hot Dog and Bagged Snack Combo: $3.75
- Chicken Tenders and Bagged Snack Combo: $4.50
- Hamburger and Bagged Snack Combo: $4.75
- Cheeseburger and Bagged Snack Combo: $5.00
- Chicken Burrito and Bagged Snack Combo: $6.25
Burrito includes: Grilled Chicken, Cilantro Rice, Fire Roasted Peppers & Onions with Salsa and Sour Cream on the side
- Macaroni & Cheese: $4.95
- Hot Dog: $2.50
- Strawberry Yogurt Squeeze: $2.50
- Applesauce: $1.50
- Popcorn: $2.75
- Nachos: $4.25
- Bagged Snack: $1.50
- Soda: $2.75
- Organic White Milk: $2.50
- Coffee: $1.50
ALL SNACK BAR PRICES ARE PLUS PA SALES TAX.