Come aboard and celebrate Easter with family and friends aboard a Gateway Clipper Easter Dining Cruise. We promise to make your Easter a special day that you will remember for years to come.
Extravagant Brunch on the River
Join us aboard a Pittsburgh dining classic — the Sunday Brunch Cruise! Our extravagant brunch menu includes a selection of breakfast, lunch, and dessert delicacies! Come on down to the river and enjoy brunch and a riverboat tour of Pittsburgh.
- Enjoy our famous mid-day brunch out on the water!
- Experience the best way to see Pittsburgh from the decks of riverboat. The captain narrates the sights to make your visit to Pittsburgh complete!
- Our full service bars feature liquor, beer, wine, and soda and are located on both decks of the vessel. We have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- After you finish your brunch, take a stroll to the outer decks and relax as we sail the beautiful Three Rivers, or enjoy the DJ music featured inside.
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! The crew is happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise on the Three Rivers, or you can refer to the on-board itinerary that you receive when you board the vessel.
- Virginia Baked Ham
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs with Chives
- Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
- Pancake Blankets
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Natural Pork Sausage Links
- Seasoned Breakfast Potatoes
- Bakery Fresh Rolls & Mini-Muffins
- Chopped Garden Salad with Accoutrements served with Buttermilk Ranch & Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- Sauteed Chicken with a la King Sauce
- Francaised Yellowtail Sole with Tangerine & Tarragon Jus
- Risi e Bisi Rice Pilaf
- Seasonal Vegetable Melange
- Fresh Fruit
- Apple Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Chocolate Devil’s Food Cake
- Key Lime Cream Pie
- Chocolate Turtle Mousse Pie
- Cookie Assortment
- Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls & Butter
- Orange and Cranberry Juice, Milk
- Freshly Brewed Coffee & Hot Tea