Looking for fun and unique evening out in Pittsburgh? Join us for a great dinner, music, dancing, and fabulous views of the city skyline to experience a true taste of Pittsburgh!
- Children (1 - 12 years old)
BBQ, Music, & Beautiful Sights – DATES AVAILABLE FOR 2021!
We’ve combined two of our favorite cruises into one fantastic Pittsburgh dining and sightseeing cruise — fun for the entire family! Enjoy our world-famous BBQ, passage through a Lock & Dam, music, and the beautiful sights of the Three Rivers! If you are looking for something fun and unique to do during the week with the family, come on down to the river and have a great BBQ dinner as our captain guides the grand riverboat tour through the Lock & Dam.
Trip Details: Due to Covid-19 Mandated Restrictions, the format and content of this cruise might be altered. We ask for your understanding and patience.
- As we are sailing, the captain narrates sights around Pittsburgh.
- Fabulous dining on the water featuring our mouth-watering Chicken & Ribs Barbecue buffet!
- Our staff will invite you to visit our first deck buffet, table by table, once the cruise sails.
- Once we arrive at the lock, you experience the process of “locking thru” in real time! You don’t want to miss this exciting experience!
- After we exit the lock and head back to the city, enjoy music and the beautiful sights of the Three Rivers on the outer decks.
- Our full service bars feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine, and soda and are located on both decks of vessel. And we have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Celebrating a special day or occasion? Let our Cruise Director know and so they can try to make it even more special!
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! Our crew is happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise on the Three Rivers! Or you can refer to our on-board itinerary that you receive when you board the vessel!
*On very rare occasions, this cruise nay not pass through a lock due to unexpected lock closures or delays that are beyond our control.
- Spice Rubbed Pork Ribs with Bourbon Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Chicken Leg Quarters with Texas Mop Barbecue Sauce
- Quartered Red Skin Potatoes with Parsley
- Three Cheese Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- Buttered Corn Niblets with Red and Green Peppers
- Slow Roasted Baked Beans with Sweet Sausage
- Creamy Cole Slaw
- Chef’s Selection of Desserts
- Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls & Corn Muffins with Creamery Butter
- Freshly Brewed Coffee & Hot Tea