The weekend is the time to relax and have fun! This weekend cruise features the fabulous sunset dinner buffet, a DJ, and the beautiful sights as the sun sets over the river.
Local Foods & Live Music
This cruise features the best in Pittsburgh foods, great beer specials, and the beautiful sights of “dahntahn!” And we have none other than Pittsburgh’s own Joe Grushecky on board playing all his classics in a solo performance.
- Enjoy the classic flavors on our new Pittsburgh Foods buffet!
- Pittsburgh’s own Joe Grushecky plays all his classics in a solo performance on board!
- Experience the best way to see Pittsburgh from the decks of our riverboat. The captain narrates the sights to make your visit to Pittsburgh complete!
- Our full service bars feature various brands of liquor, wine, beer, and soda and are located on both decks of the vessel. We have specialty cocktails that give your evening an exciting flair! Must be 21 years of age to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.
- Take a stroll to the outer decks and relax as we sail the beautiful Three Rivers!
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! Our crew is glad to answer any questions you may have about your cruise on the Three Rivers! Or you can refer to the on-board itinerary that you receive when you board the vessel!
- Silver Star Kielbasa & Sauerkraut Sandwich
- Isaly’s Barbecue Chipped Ham Sandwich
- Penne with Sausage, Peppers & Onions
- Mrs. T.’s Pierogies with Sauteed Onions
- Golden Caesar Salad
- Smallman Street Macaroni Salad
- Grandma’s Potato Salad
- Cellone’s Bakery Fresh Dinner Rolls
- Pound Cake with Strawberries & Cream
- Freshly Brewed Coffee & Hot Tea