Join us for wine, hors d’oeuvres, and the great company of your friends aboard our Wine Tasting Cruise, featuring a vast selection of wines, a delicious buffet, and the beautiful lights of the city!
Beers from Around the World & the Best USA Bourbon!
Join us on the Three Rivers for the all new Beer & Bourbon Tasting Cruise. Enjoy a riverboat cruise of Pittsburgh featuring a great variety of national and international beers and some of the best bourbon the USA has to offer! And you get to taste them all on this three-hour tour! So get your group of friends and come aboard for a night of fabulous drinks, food, and fun!
Must be 21 years of age. Valid photo ID required to board.
- Taste a variety of beer and bourbon as we sail the Three Rivers!
- The evening features a tasting of 12 beers and six featured bourbons along with our fabulous hors d’oeuvres!
- Our light hors d’oeuvres will be available when you board the boat.
- Our full service bars located on both decks of vessel feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine, and soda. And we have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style!
- All designated drivers receive complimentary sodas.
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! Our crew is happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise on the Three Rivers! You may also refer to our on-board itinerary that you receive when you board the vessel!
- 1792 Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Smooth Ambler Contradiction Bourbon
- Rebel Yell Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Hudson Baby Bourbon Whiskey
- Hill Billy Bourbon Whiskey
- Jefferson’s Very Small Batch Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Southern Tier Nitro Pumking
- Abita Pecan
- Southern Tier Cold Press Coffee Pumking
- Firestone Walker Mind Haze IPA
- Flying Dog Dogtoberfest
- Rhingeist Swizzle
- Penn Brewery Octoberfest
- Blue Moon Harvest
- Stegmaier Pumpkin
- Sam Adams Octoberfest
- Shiner Octoberfest
- Harpoon Octoberfest
- Potato Pancakes with Sour Cream & Chives
- Mini Bratwurst with Braised Red Cabbage with Horse Radish Mustard Sauce
- Veal, Pork & Beef Meatballs simmered in a Lemon Caper Cream Sauce
- Sautéed Chicken Schnitzel with Parsley and Chopped Egg
- Traditional Sauerkraut
- Charcuterie Plate with Sausage, Pickles, Olives, Roasted Peppers, Green Onions, Dijon Mustard & a Variety of Sliced Breads