POLICIES / FAQs
SALES OFFICE HOURS
Monday 9 am ’til 5 pm
Tuesday 9 am ’til 5 pm
Wednesday 9 am ’til 5 pm
Thursday 9 am ’til 5 pm
Friday 9 am ’til 5 pm
Saturday 9 am ’til 5 pm
Sunday 9 am ’til 5 pm
GATEWAY CLIPPER FLEET POLICY GUIDELINES
1. All sales are final. No Refunds or Exchanges.
2. We recommend that you arrive for your scheduled cruise at least 30 minutes prior to cruise departure.
3. Parking is available at all Station Square Parking Lots. We recommend that you park in the West Lot (next to the Gateway Clipper) or in the Parking Garage. Please remember that the Gateway Clipper does not manage Station Square Parking. For any parking issues, please call 412-261-1993.
4. All ages are welcome aboard any public dining or sightseeing cruise. All children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
5. On all dance and concert cruises, all passengers must be 21 years of age and show valid photo i.d.
6. Preferred seating is available on selected dining cruises for an additional fee. There is no preferred seating on any sightseeing or dance/concert cruises.
7. If any guests require specific seating arrangements due to a disability, please inform your sales reservationist.
8. All major credit cards are accepted on all vessels, gift shop and ticket office.
9. A service charge is included in the ticket price for your meal. However, on any drinks purchased on board, there is no gratuity included. Please remember your server.
10. The Gateway Clipper Fleet does not guarantee a cruise will sail on a specific vessel.
11. We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or change the time of any cruise. You will be notified of any changes.
12. Smoking is not permitted inside any vessel. Smoking is restricted to the outer decks only.
13. Casual dress is acceptable for all sightseeing and dance cruises. We suggest “Business Casual” or “Dress” attire for all dinner cruises.
14. All of our vessels are inspected and certified by the U.S. Coast Guard.
15. No firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted on board. For your safety, we reserve the right to search any passenger or bag.
16. Appetizers, wine, cakes and celebration packages are available for purchase. Please contact reservations at 412-355-7980 or purchase online at www.gatewayclipper.com.
17. On many cruises, photos are taken at the time of boarding. You may purchase these photos after the cruise on our dock. If you wish to reorder your souvenir photos after your cruise date, please contact SharpShooter Imaging Lab at 412-281-3896.